الاعلان

Wednesday 21 December 2011

A simpe error...

As most Silver Surfers know - and the rest will soon discover - sometimes we have trouble with our computers.
I had a problem yesterday, so I called Danny, the 12 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over.Danny clicked a couple of keys and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?'
He replied, 'It was just a simple ID ten T’.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless enquired.
'An ID ten T”??? What's that? In case I ever need to fix it again.'
Danny grinned wide.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'
'No,' I replied.
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down:



ID10T

I used to like Danny, the little bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment