الاعلان

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Saidi jokes


> > Saidi : I am proud, because my son is in Medical College


> .


> > Friend: Really, what is he studying.


> > Saidi: No, he is not studying, they are Studying him.


> > ============ =


> > Saidi: Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night...


> > DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.


> > Saidi: Can I take it tomorrow, tonight is final the game.


> > ============ ======


> > Saidi: If I die, will you remarry?


> > Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will you remarry?


> > Saidi: No, I'll also stay with your sister.


> > ============ ==


> > Saidi: People consider me as a 'GOD'


> > Wife: How do you know??


> > Saidi: When I went to the Park today, everybody said, Oh GOD! U have


> > come again...


> > ============ ====


> > Saidi comes back 2 his car & find a note saying 'Parking Fine'


> > He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole 'Thanks for compliment.'


> > ============ ========= =


> > How do you recognize a Saidi in School?


> > He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the teacher


> > erases the board.


> > ============ =========


> > Once a Saidi was walking he had a glove on one hand and not on other.


> > So the man asked him why he did so. He replied that the weather


> > forecast announced that on one hand it would be cold and on the other


> > hand it would be hot..


> > ============ ========= =


> > Saidi in a bar and his cellular phone rings. He picks it up and says


> > 'Hello, how did you know I was here?'


> > ============ ========= =


> > Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense


> > Saidi: The future tense is 'u will go to jail'


> > ============ ===


> > Saidi told his servant: 'Go and water the plants!'


> > Servant: 'I t's already raining.'


> > Saidi: 'So what? Take an umbrella and go..'









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sampling of Saidi jokes! It's hard finding them in English, and I don't speak Arabic...

    ReplyDelete