الاعلان

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Seminar on Loving Relationship








There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked : 'How many of you love your husband’s?'  All the women raised their hands . Then they were asked : 'When was the last time you told your husband you loved him ?'  Some women answered today , some yesterday , some didn't remember .
  The women were then told to take their phones and send the following text : "I love you , sweetheart" . Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages from their husbands .
 Here are some of the replies :

1. Who is this ?

2. Eh , mother of my children , are you sick ?

3. I love you too .

4. What now ? Did you crash the car again ?

5. I don't understand what you mean ?

6. What did you do now ? I won't forgive you this time .

7. ?!?

8. Don't beat about the bush , just tell me how much you need ?

9. Am I dreaming ?

10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for , someone will die .

11. I asked you not to drink anymore . I'll leave if you are tired of me .




No comments:

Post a Comment