الاعلان

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Let's laugh

A curious kid comes to an elderly man, who is reading a book, and asks
 him: "What are you reading?" The elderly man answers: "A history book" The kid looks at what the elderly man is reading and says,
"But that is a book about sex!"
Old man:
"Yeah, but for me it is history!" 



 "I joined a gym recently. I don't have the best history in the world of sticking with my fitness regimens, but I feel like this time's gonna be different. I figure one of two things is gonna happen: either I'll get into shape, or I'll just resign myself to paying an $85 a month fat tax." 

Most STUPID questions
people usually ask in obvious
situation.

1. At movies: hey! What r u doing here?
... ...
Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't
u know?
...

2. In bus:A fat lady steps on my feet:
Sorry did that hurt?

Me: No not at all. I'm on local
anesthesia .Why don't u try again?:O

3. When i got woken up at midnight
by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?

Me: Na! I was doing research on
whether monkeys in Africa marry or
not. U thought i was sleeping,u
stupid fool?

4. when they come with shorter hair:
hey Have u had a haircut?

Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hairs
shedding.!

5. When someone calls on land-line and asks
where r u?

Me: Me in the market with the telephone
around my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment