الاعلان

Monday 23 July 2012

SHE SAID: HELLEN KELLER

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.


 
 
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
 
 
 
Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.  



Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.


 

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.


 
 

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.





It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.



 
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment