الاعلان

Monday 18 June 2012

HE SAID: DALAI LAMA




"The planet does not need more 'successful people'. The planet

desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers

and lovers of all kinds. It needs people to live well in their places. It

needs people with moral courage willing to join the struggle to make

the world habitable and humane and these qualities have little to do

with success as our culture is the set. "







"Every  day, think as  you wake up,


Today I am fortunate to  have woken up.


I am alive , I have a  precious human life.


I am not  going to waaste it.


I am going to use


All of my energies  to develop myself 


To expand my heart out to others .


To achieve enlightenment  for


The benefit of all beings,


I am going to have kind


Thoughts towards other.


I am not going to get angry


Or think badly about others .


I am going to benefit others 


As much as I can." 

No comments:

Post a Comment