الاعلان

Sunday 17 June 2012

MEN, MEN, MEN .........






A very beautiful woman was walking

on the roof of a building and she fell

down.






On her way falling down, an American man catches her.




She says: 'Oh thank you, you saved my life;


I'll do ANYTHING for you...


The man says: 'Okay then,kiss me.'


She says: 'You PIG!! NEVER!!'


So he says:'FINE!' and he drops her down....






So she's falling and screaming... Suddenly a German man


catches her in the air from his balcony .


She says:'Oh thank you, you saved me;


I'll do anything that you ask...'


The guy says: 'Fraulein, kiss me.'


She replies: 'Oh you nasty pig!!! NEVER!'


So the man says: 'Fine!!!' and he also drops her down again.

 
She's falling and thinking that it was better if she kissed one of those

men and now she's going to die.






Suddenly, a man catches the woman from his balcony,




She says: 'Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll kiss you!!'




The man replies: 'Estaghfar Allah' and he drops her!!!!!!!!*









No comments:

Post a Comment