الاعلان

Wednesday 3 October 2012

A message of love


I can't believe that it's been four years. Miss you 7abeeby. Lots of things happened. I won't tell you the bad ones. The two beautiful things you missed are Alena and Selim. Alena is a beautiful three year old lovely little lady. She loves wearing dresses. I'm sure you would have adored her. Selim is two years old now. I've proved that he looks like me but with curly hair. He's become so naughty these days.
The love of your life, Lara  has become a beautiful young lady (zar3 badry). She's almost as tall as her mum. She's very clever, too. But has the worst hand writing I've ever seen. Sorry not as bad as your brother's. Nadine  is still a tom boy. But she's become a clever lovable little girl.
And last but not least, Hassan , he reminds me so much of you, though not in looks. He's only got your hair. He loses his nerves when hungry. He also wakes up early and sleeps early, too. Sometimes he ignores me , then comes and tells me,'I need your help.'I try to talk to them about you so they won't forget you. We all miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment