الاعلان

Tuesday 23 October 2012

LET'S LAUGH




Two elderly women were eating in a  restaurant . Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's  ear and she said, ''Mabel, do you know you've got a suppository in  your left ear?'  Mabel answered, 'I have a suppository in my  ear?'  She pulled it out and stared at it.  Then she said,  'Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing.  Now I think I know where  to find my hearing aid.'  







An  elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were  standing on the back of the boat watching the storm, when a wave  came up and washed the old man overboard. They searched for days and  couldn't find him, so the captain sent the old woman back to shore  with the promise that he would notify her as soon as they found  something. Three weeks went by and finally the old woman got a fax  from the boat. It read: 'Ma'am, sorry to inform you, we found your  husband dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled him up to the  deck and attached to his butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl  worth $50,000. Please advise. The old woman faxed back: 'Send me the  pearl and re-bait the trap.' 







  A funeral  service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the  end of the service, the pallbearers are carrying the casket out when  they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a  faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually  alive! She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a  ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers are again  carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door,  the husband cries out, 'Watch that wall!' 







  When I  went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park bench  sobbing her eyes out. I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She  said, 'I have a 22 year old husband at home. He makes love to me  every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh  fruit and freshly ground coffee.  ' I said, 'Well, then why are  you crying?' She said, 'He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my  favourite brownies and then makes love to me for half the  afternoon... I said, 'Well, why are you crying?' She said, 'For  dinner he makes me a gourmet  meal with  wine and my favourite dessert and then makes love to me until 2:00  a.m.' I said, 'Well, why in the world would you be crying?' She  said, 'I can't remember where I live!' 




No comments:

Post a Comment