الاعلان

Tuesday 16 October 2012

BEWARE OF HACKERS

My email was hacked this morning and all my contacts were emailed. This email was sent to them:


How are you doing.I am writing this letter to let you know the situation of things,sorry that i didn't inform you about my trip to ( Spain Madrid) and i have a little problem at hand i was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed by some thugs, all cash, cell phones and credit cards were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me. and i want you to help me, i promise i will pay back as soon as i get back home.Please i want you to lend me 2,000 Euros or any amount you can afford,i promise to pay back once i get back. I need it to sort out things here.I misplaced my phone and i do not have access to my bank account so i want you to send me the money through western union money transfer,because it seems to be the fastest and the easiest way of sending money to Spain.here is the details.



Receivers Name: Iman Zoulfikar

Address: Capitan Haya 43,

Zip Code: 28020

City: Madrid

Country: Spain



Once you are done with the transfer, just help me scan a copy of the receipt given to you by Western Union or help me to write out the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) so that I can receive the money here. Please I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Thanks



God bless



Iman ( I never write I with a small letter and I don't travel before advertising)   Luckily the first one to receive it was my daughter. I tried to log in and managed to change the password but he changed it again. He also deleted all my contacts so I can't warn them. Well most of them are on facebook, others I had to call and my close friends and family know where I am. Well I had to get a new account. I lost all the lovely mail I had. I really hate this guy.   I suggest that you have a special question you only could answer. Names of pets or cousins and so on.   A great friend posted the email in our group and was about to start collecting money for me. The ladies called to make sure where I was. Please, never send money even to your closest friend until you make sure who is sending you the email. I really hope he or she chokes. I loved my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment