الاعلان

Monday 19 November 2012

WISE BUT FUNNY WORDS








~~~~~
Answering machine message,
"I am not available right now,
but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.
Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes."

~~~~~
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

~~~~~
My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.






~~~~~
Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
~~~~~

Blessed are those who can give without remembering
and take without forgetting.
~~~~~

The irony of life is that,
by the time you're old enough to know your way around,
you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~
God made man before woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer for her first question.


~~~~~
I was always taught to respect my elders,
but it keeps getting harder to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment