الاعلان

Monday 20 February 2012

Broken hearts







"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."




"I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.



" Chloe Woodward"
 
"Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all."








"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go."





"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime."







"Love makes time pass; time makes love pass."








"The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core. Scratch a lover and find a foe."








"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."





"You can't blame gravity for falling in love."







 Fall out of a window, fall off a tree,
But don't fall in love and blame me.



Love has a few minutes of happiness
But years and years of regrets.


Breaking up with me
Really made me happy
No phone calls after mid night
I can sleep, it feels so right.
Real love makes the sun shine bright
It makes everything seem right



No comments:

Post a Comment