الاعلان

Sunday 26 February 2012

INTERESTING AND FUNNY WORDS

If Adam and Eve were Chinese , we would still be in heaven because they would have ignored the apple and eaten the snake.


Words can be very powerful .Why not use them to lift someone up rather than knock them down?


Things I must do every day: SMILE and LAUGH.


Please God, if I can't have what I want, make me want what I have.


Please God, don't let me outlive my usefulness.


Be kind and forgive the people who hurt you, but don't be stupid and forget what they've done.


Common sense is never taught, either you have it or you don't.


If we do what we can do, God will do what we can't do.


The ones who throw stone at people , always seem to be the ones that stones should be thrown at.


To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment