الاعلان

Sunday 29 April 2012

The Computer Swallowed Grandma

The computer swallowed grandma.



Yes, honestly its true.


& nbsp; She pressed 'control' and 'enter'


And disappeared from view.






It devoured her completely,


The thought just makes me squirm


She must have caught a virus


Or been eaten by a worm.






I've searched through the recycle bin


And files of every kind;


I've even used the Internet,


But nothing did I find.






In desperation, I asked Jeeves


My searches to refine.


The reply from him was negative,


Not a thing was found 'online.'






So, if inside your 'Inbox,'


My Grandma you should see,


Please 'Copy,''Scan' and 'Paste' her


And send her back to me!






This is a tribute to all the Grandmas who have been fearless and learned to use the computer....... They are the greatest!!!

Well I'm a grandma, too. But I know how to use a computer.



We do not stop playing because we grow old;


We grow old because we stop playing.


Never Be The First To Get Old!



No comments:

Post a Comment