الاعلان

Sunday 22 April 2012

SENIOR CITIZENS' JOKES






A man came to visit his grandparents, and he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch in the rocking chair wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from the waist down.


'Grandpa, what are you doing? Your weenie is out in the wind for everyone to see!' he exclaimed.


The old man looked off in the distance without answering.


'Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?' he asked again.


The old man slowly looked at him and said, 'Well.....last week I sat out here with no shirt on and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea.'


_____________________



A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time. So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.






She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.






"Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name? "Morris Feinberg," he replied. "Sir, how long ave you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?" "For about 60 years."






"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"






"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims." "I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop." "I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man."






"I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests."






"And how do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"






"Like I'm talking to a #&@ing wall."

 
___________________________
 
 
 
 
A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left.







"Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he aw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.






Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the car, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go." The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."






"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
 

Tom went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area .


After spending a great evening chatting the night away, the next morning John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast.


However, Tom noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking,


'Are these plates clean?'


His grandfather replied: 'They're as clean as cold water can get em. Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Sonny!'


For lunch the old man made hamburgers.


Again, John was concerned about the plates, as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked: 'Are you sure these plates are clean?'


Without looking up the old man said: 'I told you before, Sonny, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear another word about it!'




Later that afternoon, Tom was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.






Tom yelled and said,

'Grandfather, your dog won't let me get to my car'.


Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted!


'Coldwater, go lay down now, yah hear me?!'




Meet Coldwater!

No comments:

Post a Comment