الاعلان

Wednesday 18 April 2012

I WANT TO LAUGH AGAIN

An Arab student sends an e-mail



to his dad, saying:


Dear Dad


Berlin is wonderful,


people are nice and I really like it


here,


but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to


arrive at my college with my


pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB


when all my teachers and many


fellow students travel by train.


Your son,


Nasser






The next day,


Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail


from his dad:


My dear loving son


Fifty million US Dollar has just


been transferred to your


account.


Please stop embarrassing us.


Go and get yourself a train too. :-D



 
 
 
Teacher : Now Children, if I saw a man beating a
 
donkey & stopped him then what virtue would I be
 
showing...?
 
 Student : BROTHERLY LOVE :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
There were two blondes going to California for the
 
summer, they are about two hours into the flight and
 
the pilot gets on the intercom and says we just lost an
 
 engine but it is all right we have three more but it will
 
 take us an hour longer. A half hour later he gets on
 
the intercom again and says we just lost another
 
engine but its all right we have two more it will take
 
us another half hour though. One of the blondes says
 
"If we lose the two last engines we will be up here all
 
day"





Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school,

 were overheard talking at the zoo one day. "My name

is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy.

"Tommy," replied the second.

 "My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy

do for a living?" asked Billy.

Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer."

 "Honest?" asked Billy.

"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment