الاعلان

Thursday 10 May 2012

GREEK HUMOR

Although some of the Greek words that are being used do not make sense to anyone who does not know Greek, I am sure you will guess what this is all about!!!!! ENJOY!!!





One Sunday morning Vasssili burst into the living room and said:



- "Kalimera, Mama, Baba!" I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in the Khorio. She lives a block away and her name is Katina.






After dinner, Vassili's dad took him aside.


- "Vre Pedimou, I have to talk with you.


Your mother and I have been married 30 years.


She's a wonderful wife but she has never been any good in bed, so I used to fool around with women a lot. Katina is actually your half-sister, and I'm afraid you can't marry her."


Vassili was heart-broken. After eight months he eventually started dating girls again.


A year later he came home and very proudly announced,


- "Eleni said yes! We're getting married in June."


Again his father insisted on another private conversation and broke the sad news.


- "Vre pedimou, I Eleni is your half-sister too.... I'm awfully sorry about this."


Vassili was furious! He finally decided to go to his mother with the news.


- "Baba has done so much 'ghamisi'. I guess I'm never going to get married," he complained... "Every time I fall in love, Baba tells me the girl is my half-sister."


Vassili's mother just shook her head.


- "Don't pay any attention to what that malaka says, Vassilakimou, He's not really your father.


=







No comments:

Post a Comment