الاعلان

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Spiked hair in all different colors - green, red,

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 76).







We decided to grab a bite at the food court.






I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.






The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors - green, red,


Orange, and blue.






My dad kept staring at her.






The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time..






When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked:


"What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"






Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not


Choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one!






In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid ....






"Got stoned once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if


You might be my kid."





No comments:

Post a Comment