الاعلان

Thursday 10 May 2012

Q and A




WIFE: "What would you do if I died? would you get married again?"






HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"






WIFE: "Why not? don't you like being married?"






HUSBAND: "Of course I do.."






WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"






HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."






WIFE: "You would?"( with a hurt look )






HUSBAND: ( makes audible groan )






WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"






HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."






WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"






HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"






WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"






HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."






WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"






HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."






WIFE: "Would you give her my jewellery?"






HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."






WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?”






HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."






WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?”






HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."






WIFE: -- Long silence --






HUSBAND: "Damn."

No comments:

Post a Comment