الاعلان

Thursday 31 May 2012

The old man and the frog






An old man was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.' he looked around and couldn't see anyone.






He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say


again, ''Pick me up. '






He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.






The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'






The frog said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up, then kiss me; and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because I will be your bride!'






The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully and placed it in his shirt pocket.






The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?'


I said, 'Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride.'






He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,






'Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog.'

No comments:

Post a Comment