الاعلان

Monday 3 December 2012

A CUP OF TEA QUOTES

“You can never get a cup of tea 

large enough or a book long enough 

to suit me.” 

― C.S. Lewis






“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my 

tea.” 

― Fyodor DostoyevskyNotes from Underground







“A cup of tea would restore my normality.” 


― Douglas Adams




“Dad was at his desk when I opened the door, doing what all 

British people do when they're freaked out: drinking tea.” 


― Rachel HawkinsDemonglass




“There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour 

dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.” 


― Henry JamesThe Portrait of a Lady




“Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea! 

How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea.” 


― Sydney SmithA memoir of the Rev. Sydney Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment