الاعلان

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Let's laugh






A Homsi got married in Canada. His friends gave him a gun and told him if she's a virgin to wave at them and if not to shoot her.

The first day he waved at them.
The second day he shot her.







On a romantic date Tom’s girl friend asks him:

“Darling ! On our engagement will you give me a ring?”

He said: “Sure ! What’s your phone number?”










Boy and girl in restaurant

Boy: I love you

Girl: I don’t love you

Boy: Think again?

Girl: No no and no


Boy: waiter, bring separate bills.


Girl: ok ok….I love you too










Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone 

must attend it.
Tim : I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher :Why?
Tim: My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!







A lady calls Santa for repairing her door bell.


Santa doesn't turn up for 4 days. Lady calls again.

Santa replies, “I’m coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell 


but no one comes out.





No comments:

Post a Comment